Dental Implants Cost: What You Need to Know
Dental implants have long been the most highly recommended method of tooth replacement; however, many patients are hesitant to receive treatment due to the cost. At Koyfman Dental, voted a Top Dentist by Orlando Magazine, we offer competitively priced dental implant procedures as we complete all aspects of your treatment in our office. This significantly reduces dental implant cost for our patients. Both of our doctors are highly qualified to care for you and will work with you to develop a treatment plan that will meet both your oral health needs and your budget requirements. Dr. Michael Koyfman is extensively trained and has completed a fellowship in implantology. Dr. Gita Rewari has years of experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Our pricing for dental implants begins at $1,899 for a single implant, which is much lower than the Orlando, FL, market average of $3,500.
Dental Implant Cost Factors
While dental implants require higher up-front costs than traditional restorations, they are long-lasting and durable, which reduces the potential for incurring future dental costs. Each set of dental implants is unique due to the needs of each patient. As such, costs can vary significantly based on factors such as:
- Type of Implants Selected
- We offer both traditional dental implants and All-on-4® options for patients who wish to replace an entire dental arch. All-on-4 is a more expensive option but offers exceptional advantages for the right patient.
- Type of Restoration Required
- Depending on your needs, you may require an implant-supported dental crown, bridge, or dentures, all of which incur their own costs.
- Number of Dental Implants
- Typically, a dental implant is not needed for each missing tooth. The number of dental implants required will vary from patient to patient.
- Preliminary Procedures Needed
- To qualify for dental implants, some patients may require bone grafting or a sinus lift to establish sufficient jawbone tissue to support the implant posts. In other cases, patients may have a few remaining teeth that need to be extracted in order to accommodate the implants.
- Sedation Method Used
- We offer both nitrous oxide and oral sedation. Typically, nitrous oxide is the less expensive option, but patients with anxiety or dental phobia may wish to receive oral conscious sedation.
During your initial consultation, you and your doctor can discuss your options for treatment and how to best meet your oral health needs. While some factors—such as the type of materials used to create your prosthetic—may be your choice, others may be necessary to ensure the highest quality results.
While dental implants require higher up-front costs than traditional restorations, they are long-lasting and durable, which reduces the potential for incurring future dental costs.
Our Dental Implant Pricing
At Koyfman Dental, we believe in providing the best value to our patients. The average price to replace a single tooth with a dental implant averages approximately $3,500 in the Orlando area. Because we seek to make dental implants as affordable as possible for our patients, our pricing starts at $1,899 for a single post. Our current coupon includes your consultation, diagnostic CT scan, implant, abutment, and final crown.
Insurance & Financing Options
We highly encourage our patients to receive implant-supported restorations whenever possible. However, we also understand that this procedure is a significant financial undertaking since many insurance plans do not cover dental implants. Because of this, we have made several financing options available to our patients, including:
- In-office, no-credit-check financing
- An interest-free extended payment plan
- A discount plan that can be combined with payment plans
- Prepayment discounts
- Our discount coverage plan
- Third-party financing through CareCredit®, Wells Fargo, and Springstone Financial, LLC
To make the entire process easier, we will also file your insurance claim. A member of our staff can also work with you to help determine what your out-of-pocket cost will be and which option can help you best cover those costs.
You will not find the same value in cost or quality with another provider. Our doctors are dedicated to serving your best interests and will make recommendations based on your needs, not to serve our financial benefit. Contact our office online or call us at (407) 641-2302 to speak with a team member about the dental implants procedure and the costs associated with the treatment.
Thank you Dr. Koyfman for the amazing work. For the first time in my life I'm not afraid to show my teeth when I smile. Most importantly I'm thankful that you understood my sensitivity and did everything to make me comfortable!Dylan T.