Restore Complete Form and Function with a Full Mouth Reconstruction
Advanced decay, damage, and tooth loss can not only further jeopardize your dental health but can also limit your oral function. This can lead to frustration, pain, and an overall lack of confidence in your smile. Full mouth restoration is an all-encompassing treatment plan that can provide patients with the ability to completely transform their smile and recover their oral health. Drs. Michael Koyfman and Gita Rewari can help you customize your treatment plan to include the procedures necessary to rid you of the dental issues your currently face. This may include dental crowns or bridges, dentures, or dental implants. No matter which treatments you need to restore your smile, patients of Koyfman Dental in Orlando, FL, will receive only the highest-quality treatment. In fact, our commitment means we were voted a Top Dentist by Orlando Magazine.
What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a customized combination of restorative dentistry treatments that is developed for patients depending on their unique oral health needs. The purpose of this treatment plan is to reconstruct a healthy smile by addressing issues that affect the gums and teeth.
Procedures that may be combined for a full mouth reconstruction may include:
- Dental Crowns
- These restorations can be placed to strengthen existing teeth or to replace a single missing tooth. We provide high-quality crowns that can also provide exceptional aesthetic results.
- Dental Bridges
- If multiple teeth adjacent teeth are missing, a dental bridge can be attached to the teeth on either side with dental crowns to re-establish a cohesive smile.
- To replace one or both dental arches, dentures can be provided. These prosthetics are composed of acrylic teeth for realistic results.
For long-term, durable results, your restoration may be anchored by dental implants. We offer three dental implant procedures:
- Dental Implants
- Traditional dental implants are placed during a safe surgical procedure by one of our doctors. Patients will be provided with a temporary restoration during the four- to six-month healing period.
- Patients who choose to undergo the All-on-4 procedure will receive high-quality temporary dentures that will be worn for six to nine months until they can be fitted for their final appliance.
- Unlike traditional implants and All-on-4, overdentures allow patients to remove their dentures while still benefitting from the security of implant support. On the day of surgery, you can leave our office with an unsecured appliance and in approximately four months, your dentures will be attached to the implants.
During a consultation, one of our doctors will perform a comprehensive examination to determine which procedures should be included in your treatment plan. Prior to receiving any restorative treatments, any existing decay will need to be addressed. Once you and the doctor have solidified which restorative treatments you can receive, you can also discuss whether you would like to include any cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers, for a truly dramatic transformation.
Full mouth reconstruction is a customized combination of restorative dentistry treatments that is developed for patients depending on their unique oral health needs.
Comprehensive procedures are often a significant financial undertaking. However, in addition to insurance, we offer diverse financing solutions for our patients. In addition to accepting external financing, we offer in-house, no-credit-check financing, a discount plan that patients can utilize with other payment plans, and an extended interest-free option.
Long-Term Health Care
We want our patients to achieve optimal long-term dental health that improves their quality of life. If you have delayed treatment for a significant period of time, you may be a candidate for full mouth reconstruction. Schedule your consultation today by contacting us online or by calling (407) 641-2302. We also invite you to read more than 1,000 reviews posted by satisfied patients.