Correct Dental Blemishes with Cosmetic Dentistry
Even patients who enjoy exceptional oral health often wish to improve upon the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic dentistry procedures offer patients several treatments that can not only improve one issue, but which can also have a significant impact on your entire smile. At Koyfman Dental, we believe that our patients deserve the highest quality treatment and a five-star experience. In fact, our practice was voted a Top Dentist by Orlando Magazine. Each patient is provided with unparalleled attention to detail and personalized care that is tailored to provide the aesthetically pleasing results they desire. Our doctors, Michael Koyfman and Gita Rewari, can perform teeth whitening, or provide porcelain veneers, Invisalign®, porcelain crowns, and more for patients in Orlando, FL, who want to transform their smiles.
Who Can Benefit From Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures?
Patients who are unhappy with the appearance of their smile can benefit from undergoing cosmetic dentistry by a skilled professional. By performing one or more of these treatments, we can improve imperfections such as:
- Small gaps
- Minor Cracks
- Misshapen teeth
- Minor misalignment
In order to be a candidate for any cosmetic dentistry treatment, patients must also be in good dental health. Patients undergoing cosmetic procedures cannot have periodontal disease, significantly damaged teeth, root canal infection, or dental decay.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
We believe in our patients' vision for their smile. As such, we offer a variety of cosmetic procedures to meet your needs:
- Teeth Whitening
- We can provide both in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments to help patients achieve a dazzling white smile. Professional bleaching typically provides more dramatic results in a shorter period of time.
- Porcelain Veneers
- By applying shaped porcelain to the front of teeth with dental imperfections, our doctors can cover chips, cracks, stains, and more. All veneers are handcrafted for unparalleled results.
- An orthodontic system that uses removable clear aligner trays to move teeth into proper alignment, Invisalign can be provided over the course of a few months to a year to straighten your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain crowns are a popular treatment option that can restore full form and function to a damaged or decayed tooth. In some cases, we can even provide same-day dental crowns using advanced CEREC technology.
During a consultation in our office, our doctors can evaluate your smile and work with you to determine which treatment can help you achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
Koyfman Dental was voted top dentist three years in a row and has over 1,000 online reviews.
Will Insurance Cover Cosmetic Care?
Typically, insurance will not cover cosmetic dentistry procedures. However, patients can take advantage of in-house payment assistance options including:
- No-credit-check financing
- Extended interest-free payment plans
We also accept external financing through third-party lenders, such as:
- Wells Fargo
- Springstone Financial, LLC
At Koyfman Dental, we believe that cost should not prevent you from achieving the smile of your dreams. Our staff can help you evaluate your options and work with you to help you cover any out-of-pocket costs.
Our Commitment to You
Koyfman Dental was voted top dentist three years in a row and has over 1,000 online reviews. We pride ourselves on designing flattering smiles through high-quality care, and we are proud of the reputation we have built in our community. We can help you create the smile of your dreams. We urge you to contact us online or call (407) 641-2302 to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Thank you Dr. Koyfman for the amazing work. For the first time in my life I'm not afraid to show my teeth when I smile. Most importantly I'm thankful that you understood my sensitivity and did everything to make me comfortable!Dylan T.