Restorative Dentistry: Treatments for Damage, Decay, and Dental Trauma
Dental trauma, tooth loss, infection, and damage can not only be painful but can profoundly limit your ability to eat and speak properly. Restorative dentistry treatments such as dental implants, dental crowns, and fillings are essential to restoring every patient's oral health following tooth loss, damage, or decay. Drs. Michael Koyfman and Gita Rewari can perform these procedures with the utmost skill. In fact, our practice has been voted a Top Dentist by Orlando Magazine. Caring for our patients' dental health and maintaining it for a lifetime is our priority. As such, Koyfman Dental offers a warranty on both composite fillings and dental crowns as long as patients stay up-to-date on their regular cleanings and exams at our Orlando, FL, dental practice.
Restorative Dentistry is Vital to Your Oral Health
Allowing decayed, damaged, or missing teeth to persist without treatment can lead to a number of more severe oral complications, including:
- Chewing issues
- Shifting of surrounding teeth
- Formation of an abscess
- Nutrition problems
- Tooth loss
- Excessive pain
There is no reason to live with the discomfort or difficulties associated with these common dental issues. If you have been delaying necessary dental treatment due to anxiety or dental phobia, our practice offers both nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation to put our patients at ease.
Services We Provide
- Dental Implants
- The gold standard for replacing missing teeth, dental implants can be used to anchor your crown, bridge, or dentures.
- While traditional dentures may suit some patients, All-on-4 offers a more stable, long-term solution that can replace all of your teeth in one day.
- Porcelain Crowns
- Preserve the structure of your natural tooth or replace the portion of the tooth above the gum line with a porcelain crown. These restorations can provide added strength to damaged teeth with natural-looking results.
- We offer both traditional and implant-supported dentures for patients who need to replace one or both dental arches.
- Composite Fillings
- Fillings can be provided in cases where a full dental crown is not necessary to repair a damaged tooth. Our composite fillings can help prevent further decay and can be color-matched to blend seamlessly with the rest of the tooth.
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- For patients missing multiple adjacent teeth, an implant-supported dental bridge is a durable solution for tooth replacement. Made of the finest materials, our porcelain fixed bridges also provide high-quality aesthetics.
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
- These restorations can treat mild to moderate damage or decay as well as replace old fillings for discreet repair. While an inlay fits within the cusps, an onlay will extend down over the cusps.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Several restorative dentistry treatments can be combined into a customized full mouth restoration plan for widespread dental repair.
Caring for our patients' dental health and maintaining it for a lifetime is our priority.
Affording Necessary Care
At Koyfman Dental, we work hard to ensure that restorative dental care is highly accessible to all of our patients. While insurance will typically cover all or the majority of your restorative dental care, we also provide patients with the opportunity to pay out-of-pocket costs through our in-office, no-credit-check financing or an extended payment plan for which interest-free financing is available.
Patients can also take advantage of our discount payment plan that can be utilized in conjunction with other payment plans. Our office also accepts financing through institutions such as Wells Fargo, CareCredit®, and Springstone Financial, LLC.
Trusted High-Quality Care
Trust your oral health to the professional team at Koyfman Dental. Contact us online or at (407) 641-2302 to schedule your consultation with one of our doctors today. We also invite you to explore over 1,000 testimonials posted by satisfied patients.
Thank you Dr. Koyfman for the amazing work. For the first time in my life I'm not afraid to show my teeth when I smile. Most importantly I'm thankful that you understood my sensitivity and did everything to make me comfortable!Dylan T.